Stone Cavity Weep™
What Stone Cavity Weep does:
- It forms the bottom side of the bed joint of mortar.
- It creates 4 weep holes every 9.5".
- All weep holes are at the lowest point of the wall.
- It is translucent in color and blends with mortar.
How to install Stone Cavity Weep*
- Place Stone Cavity Weep™ on flashing with continuous belt 1 1/2” from back of cavity and legs extending out from face of wall.
- Place bed joint of mortar on Stone Cavity Weep™ and install full stone veneer.
- Tool joints and lightly score legs at face of wall and crack off by pushing downward while mortar is still plastic.
- Finish tool joint and brush.
Ordering and Shipping Information
|Linear Feet per Roll||25
|Rolls Per Bundle||2
|Linear Feet per Bundle||50
|Bundles per Box||6
|Linear Feet per Box||300
|Boxes per Pallet||16
|Linear Feet per Pallet||4800
|Pallet Size||48" x 40" x 64"|
Contact MTI at 1-800-879-3348 for specific cost to your destination.
Stone Cavity Weep Specifications
2.25" (57 mm) wide weep legs at 9.5" (241 mm) on center; continuous belt 1" (25.4 mm) wide; and total width of 1'-0" (152 mm).
Product Cutsheet: Download Product Cut Sheet
Google SketchUp 3D Model:
Download Product Model from 3D Warehouse
Popular HyperSpecs® Wall Details
featuring Stone Cavity Weep
Browse Wall Details
Browse Wall Details with Stone Cavity Weep
*The installation listed provides the most common installation instructions. For specific installation details please find your wall detail in our HyperSpecs