Cavity Weep™ - Weeps for Brick Veneers
What Cavity Weep does:
- It forms the bottom side of the bed joint of mortar.
- It creates 4 weep holes every 9.5".
- All weep holes are at the lowest point of cavity.
- It is translucent in color and blends with mortar.
How to install Cavity Weep*
- Place Cavity Weep™ on flashing with continuous belt centered in cavity and legs extending out from face of wall about 1” to 1.5”.
- Place bed joint of mortar on Cavity Weep™ and lay masonry units.
- Tool joints and lightly score legs at face of wall and crack off by pushing downward while mortar is still plastic.
- Finish tool joint and brush.
Ordering and Shipping Information
|Roll Length (Feet)||25
|Rolls Per Bundle||4
|Linear Feet per Bundle||100
|Bundles per Box||6
|Linear Feet per Box||600
|Boxes per Pallet||16
|Linear Feet per Pallet||9600
|Pallet Size||48" x 40" x 64"|
Contact MTI at 1-800-879-3348 for specific cost to your destination.
Cavity Weep Specifications
MTI Cavity Weep (CV 5010); 2 1/4" (57 mm) wide weep legs at 9 1/2" (241 mm) on center; continuous belt 1" (25.4 mm) wide; and total width of 6" (152mm).
Product Cutsheet: Download Product Cut Sheet
Google SketchUp 3D Model:
Download Product Model from 3D Warehouse
Popular HyperSpecs® Wall Details
featuring Cavity Weep
Browse Wall Details
Browse Wall Details with Cavity Weep
*The installation listed provides the most common installation instructions. For specific installation details please find your wall detail in our HyperSpecs